Song That Touched My Heart

Selamat malam semuaa.. ade lagi ke yang tak tido lagi ni?
Punya la fikir nak update entry.. tapi takde idea pulak..
Tup tup.. teringat kat lagu ni..
Lagu ni dari game Final Fantasy 9
First time main game ni mase umur 13 tahun..
Dapat hadiah PS1 dari my mum n my uncle..
Happy sangat.. Mase tu tak tau nak main game ape, so my bro bought this game..
Even sampai sekarang, kalau rasa bosan mesti main game ni..
Addict sangat2 hehe.. I just love this game! And this song too..
Lets check out this song lyric.. amat menyentuh hati ^_^

Melodies of Life-Eriko Shiratori
Alone for a while I've been searching through the dark,
For traces of the love you left inside my lonely heart,
To weave by picking up the pieces that remain,
Melodies of life - love's lost refrain.

Our paths they did cross, though I cannot say just why.
We met, we laughed, we held on fast, and then we said goodbye.
And who'll hear the echoes of stories never told ?
Let them ring out loud till they unfold.

In my dearest memories, I see you reaching out to me.
Though you're gone, I still believe that you can call out my name.

A voice from the past, joining yours and mine.
Adding up the layers of harmony.
And so it goes, on and on.
Melodies of life,
To the sky beyond the flying birds - forever and beyond.

So far and away, see the birds as it flies by.
Gliding through the shadows of the clouds up in the sky.
I've laid my memories and dreams upon those wings.
Leave them now and see what tomorrow brings.

In your dearest memories, do you remember loving me ?
Was it fate that brought us close and now leave me behind ?

A voice from the past, joining yours and mine.
Adding up the layers of harmony.
And so it goes, on and on.
Melodies of life,
To the sky beyond the flying bird - forever and on.

If I should leave this lonely world behind,
Your voice will still remember our melody.
Now I know we'll carry on.
Melodies of life,
Come circle round and grow deep in our hearts, as long as we remember.


More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/n/nobuo_uematsu/#share


Ulasan

  1. aq main gak game niew tapi just habis DISC 1~
    bukan lagu kiroro mirae ae yang jadi theme song??
    haha~

    *lama dah aq tak jadi game freak macam dulu~damn~

    BalasPadam
  2. lagu mirae tu just amek clips dari game ni jer.. huhu..

    BalasPadam

Catat Ulasan

Tulis dan kongsikan fikiran anda.

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Kisah Terseliuh Lutut Yang Dahsyat

Product Review : D'Herbs Set Lunas R'sdong

Kulit Yang Sihat Impianku