Please Listen~

1. I admit that I am a sensitive person and it doesn't make me feel any less human.

2.I have full rights to my emotions. So, stop telling me to be relax over things that made me feel ridiculously annoyed.

3.I have no intention on being disrespectful but some people are just annoying. So, just shut up and mind your own business.

4.I feel that it is normal not to have any boyfriend at the moment. As I said before, I am now looking for potential husband not a boyfriend.

5. I do have male friends. But that doesn't mean I'm in a serious relationship with any of them. Thanks for being concern.

5. I need to tell some of the boys that you are not my boyfriend, clearly not my husband. So, stop making big deal out of our friendship.

6. I feel normal on not having a big group of friends. As I can flexible myself into any group I want. That is why I have best friends.

7. I do have sense of humor. Its just your joke not so funny to laugh at.

8. I am 4feet 10" and I am proud of it.

9. I have cheat and been cheated. That is why I believe in karma.

10. I always appreciate honesty.

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Kisah Terseliuh Lutut Yang Dahsyat

Product Review : D'Herbs Set Lunas R'sdong

Kulit Yang Sihat Impianku